When you choose England Family Mortuary
for your loved one's funeral services, you can rest assured in knowing that you're choosing the best. Our family-owned and -operated funeral home in Temecula, CA, was established in 2007 as a way to truly help people in need. We strive to stand out above the rest of the funeral homes in the area by providing personal services that are designed to take the stress off of mourning family members.
While other funeral homes simply sell you the packages, services, and products they offer, we make it our goal to walk with you through each step. We understand that this is an extremely sensitive time in your life and believe that you shouldn't have to feel as if you're making plans and arrangements alone. From funeral pre-planning to cremation and funeral services, let our kind, caring, and compassionate team guide you through these darkest of days. We are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We know that this is a private time for you and your family and the idea of using a separate business for cremation services just isn't settling. At England Family Mortuary, we have our own off-site crematory which means your loved one will remain safely in our care from start to finish.
From service design and caring for physical remains to the final farewell, we can help with everything between including:
- Burial Services - chapel, committal, funeral, graveside, immediate, live funeral webcasting (for family unable to attend), memorial, visitation/viewing/wake/calling hours
- Celebration of Life - digital guestbook, funeral service, life tribute video, personalized printing services, tribute wall
- Cremation Services - interment, graveside, multiple urns, scattering
- Grief & Healing - 365 Days of Healing, Grief Share, Web Healing, The Compassionate Friends, AARP
- Permanent Memorialization & Resting Places - cremation options, ground burial, headstones, mausoleums
- Pre-Planning - checklist, online pre-planning form, why to plan ahead guide
Are you searching for a funeral home in Temecula that provides Veteran Honor services? We offer traditional elements & honors so your family member can receive the celebration of life they deserve.
- Standard Honor Military Funerals - Flag Presentation Service, Final Salute at gravesite, and a military chaplain for the family
- Full-Honor Military Funerals (all standard honors in addition to) - 16 Gun Salute for General Officers & Flag Officers, US Flag draped over casket and given to next of kin after service, Taps played by lone bugler or audio recording
- Other Veteran Benefits - Burial in a VA National Cemetery, headstones or markers, memorial plots, Presidential Memorial Certificate, reimbursement of burial expenses
For more information, call (951) 695-8555.